All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Another Newbie
 Post subject: Another Newbie
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:40 am 

I am an older lady who was shown about the pendulum about a year or so ago. I am not psychic and mostly have been using the pendulum for my own benefit, but find that I get wrong answers as often as I get right answers. I also have a bobber that I have not used much. I have been attending meetings with a Dowser group in Woodland Hills a few times. I keep the pendulum with me in a pocket during the day, but don't use it much in public. I find it works best when I am checking vitamins, foods, etc. I would love to figure out how to have it read more accurately. Can the pendulum project events in the near future? It says no. And there are times when I feel the wrong entity is attached to it and gives me wrong answers. Lots of questions. I love it and don't intend to stop using it, but I need to know how to correct what I am doing to get the wrong answers. I have several books and the Letter to Robin, but haven't been faithfully studying them.

Kathleen

Re: Another Newbie
 Post subject: Re: Another Newbie
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:34 pm 

Here are some suggestions-
1) clense pendulum before dowsing-spray with clean water or dip in clean water. Also sun is a clensing tool.
2) try again 10-15 mintes later if you get a wrong answer-during tide changes (10 minutes of every hour) it is difficult to get an accurate reading unless you are familiar with an over-ride system.
3) clear your own aura before dowsing using whatever healing tools you are familiar with.
4) practice every day and you will start to get more right than wrong answers
5) be sure that your question is very specific. otherwise rephrase it
6)use a dowsing chart of a scale of 1-10 for levels of accuracy
---------------------------------------------------------------
Hope this gives you a few ideas-from a seasoned dowser.
-------------------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:03 pm 

Thank you very much for your information.

I keep asking the pendulum if it needs to be cleaned, and it keeps saying no. But I finally decided to put it in a china cup with dry sea salt to cleanse it and it seems to be working much better.

Can the pendulum be used for looking into the future? I have tried but it is wrong more than it is right. My family has some financial issues that we are hoping will be resolved shortly, and the pendulum has said it will happen, but so far, it hasn't.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:47 pm 
Site Admin

krosmon wrote:
Can the pendulum be used for looking into the future? I have tried but it is wrong more than it is right. My family has some financial issues that we are hoping will be resolved shortly, and the pendulum has said it will happen, but so far, it hasn't.

It can be difficult, especially when other people are involved. The free will makes it open to changes.
I think it's better to dowse probability of an event or use an indirect method, e.g. a fellow dowser was getting good results predicting basketball game winners by testing the happiness level of their respective fans.