All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Intro and question from Ottawa
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:40 am 

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself.

I am a total beginner, when it comes to dowsing, but am very interested in learning more and developing my skills.

I recently became more interested in the art of dowsing after reading about how it could clear negative energy in a house. Our house is on the market, but it is languishing there, and I suspect something is going on.

I've had a lot of health issues since living there, and also, quite a few of my family members have passed over since we've lived at this address. In addition, glassware and plates keep breaking. Is it just nefarious earth energy, or something more? I have no idea.

I do know that most pics taken in the house (a century old farmhouse) there are lots and lots of orbs.

So, that's my story! I'd like to clear the energy and move on with our lives. Any advice, thoughts or recommendations?

Elle.

Re: Intro and question from Ottawa
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:57 am 

Elle, the non beneficial energy could be several things, underground water veins, negative energy from the thoughts, emotions and experiences of previous people there. Do you know the history of the House? On Raymon Graces Appreciation Group's face book page, there's an older posting about selling a house. Check it out. You may need to use his Energize Your Life DVD on it. I have had good results with it. Blessings, Janis(6115)

Re: Intro and question from Ottawa
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:25 pm 
Site Admin

Have you tried smudging with sage? Sometimes the simplest things work the best. There is also a technique of moving the stale energy by clapping your hands in every corner. You would have to search for more info on house energy clearing. I'd also definitely dowse the perimeter for any incoming harmful energy lines.

I also live in a 103 yo house that used to be a liquor warehouse and a pub and gambling place and there were not only bad vibes within the walls, but also heavy energy lines coming from nearby property. Also check the corner stone - I've accidentally knocked the corner stone out of its place and we couldn't sleep at all! Putting it back in cleared all the problems.

If everything else fails - send me a sketch of your house and property and I can check it out for you remotely.