All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

balance chakra's with the pendulum
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:24 pm 

Has anyone here used the pendulum to balance your chakra's? Would you tell me how you do it. I use the pendulum to balance mine the way I learned but I am sure there are different ways.

Re: balance chakra's with the pendulum
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:45 pm 
Site Admin

Hello Mare,

Sorry for the long wait, I'm getting used to the new interface (to be honest I don't feel too comfortable and I would prefer to just leave the forum open, but we've had too much of unwanted presence...)

Anyway - what I do is just ask to adjust each of my chakras to the optimal level - speed of rotation, direction, level of opening and I test the progress with the pendulum. I'm sure there are plenty of different methods and we will probably hear more (if I didn't chase too many people by not approving their links :lol:

Mare wrote:
Has anyone here used the pendulum to balance your chakra's? Would you tell me how you do it. I use the pendulum to balance mine the way I learned but I am sure there are different ways.

Re: balance chakra's with the pendulum
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 12:35 am 

Hey no problem. Sorry your having some negativity here but try not to stress over that because all the forum's I have been in have some form of unwanted presence. Just delet the negative and keep the positive and hey Chris dont forget to ask the Angels for help with that cause they will help :) even if you dont believe in angels they will still help if you ask. Have a great day.