All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

New to forum and issue with finding lost items...
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:19 pm 

Hi! I'm having a bit of an issue finding somthing I lost in my house. I figured this would be a good time for me to join the forum while at the same time getting some feedback on why I'm having this issue.
My dowsing is telling me that what I'm looking for is not in the house. My friend's dowsing says it is. I'm somewhat sure that my dowsing is not that accurate because I get flustered when looking for lost items and that will usually get me answeres that have nothing to do with anything. My friends answer doesn't really make any sense as there is nothing in the corner of the house indicated.
Any other advice for finding stuff other than to be as indifferent as possible when asking?
If anyone feels like checking where it is for me that would be great too. :) It's an angel aura quartz point that I'm looking for. The only one I have. I mainly just want to know if it's even in the house or garage.

Re: New to forum and issue with finding lost items...
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:05 pm 

Hi, my dowsing shows that it's in the house. That said, there may be other energy involved. I'd start by clearing your home first and see if it shows up. Have you had other things missing? Good Luck, 61154

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:42 pm 

Sometimes I draw a floorplan of my house and ask if the lost object is in the room I'm pointing to on the diagram, and just go through all the rooms.
Other times I just walk through the house and ask if the item is in the current room or not.
If my System says it is in a room, then I ask if the item is on the left or the right, and keep drilling down until I find it.
There are times when I believe my System is wrong because I already looked in the location specified, but to date, my System has always been right. Usually it is my attitude that stops me from finding an item--I don't believe the item is where my System says it is (I'm not being neutral and open).
Another thought...ask if you have poltergeists in the house, and if you do, ask for them to be removed before you dowse for your lost item, and let us know if you find it. :-)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:50 pm 

Well I did just move in recently and haven't put too much effort in to clearing like I usually do. I just did some light smudging with sage. I did just move though so I'm kind of used to things being out of order and not being able to locate what I want to find. I haven't had anything just kind of dissapear like this though. It was on a paper towel and I was concerned that it got thrown in the trash. Especially since my friend said it was in the NW corner of the house and the only place it could possible be in that area is the outside trash or inside the piano. It's not inside the piano.... so i dunno....

Any other methods for house clearing other than the sage that anyone would suggest? ...and thanks for the response and info 61154!

and you to Ntombazi- your post just came up. I'll try your suggestions as well. I'll probably be more neutral tomorrow. I tend to get a little flustered when I can't find something at first.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:09 pm 
Site Admin

I think you need to get your confidence back. Try testing the battery's polarity or ask someone to hide something and try to locate it.

Try to figure out the difference between the right and wrong try, sometimes it's a twitch in your body, your eye blinking, cold or hot feeling or your pendulum trying to jump - it's individual and you have to figure it out yourself.

Getting it right creates a bio-feedback that boosts your confidence.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:14 pm 

Ntombazi wrote:
dowse for your lost item

hallo,
i used my rock crystal pendulum
together with the Longman Dictionary
to know where your quartz is:
I obtained 2 clues :
a) in the kitchen
b) near or below mixing taps

greetings,
threeD