All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Can Anyone Help Me, Please?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:17 am 

Hello All. I wouldn't normally make this kind of request, but I have a situation on my hands to where I have too much emotional attachment to fully trust my dowsing answers - Last Saturday, my best friend, a 10 yr. old calico Maine Coon kitty named Amber, went missing - If anyone would be willing to dowse on her current status, I would be so thankful. Anything at all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, & Blessings, NL

Re: Can Anyone Help Me, Please?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:47 pm 

"NightLighter"]Hello All. I wouldn't normally make this kind of request, but I have a situation on my hands to where I have too much emotional attachment to fully trust my dowsing answers - Last Saturday, my best friend, a 10 yr. old calico Maine Coon kitty named Amber, went missing - If anyone would be willing to dowse on her current status, I would be so thankful. Anything at all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, & Blessings, NL[/quote]

Hi! Have you had any luck at all? I just joined this forum and found your inquiry. Yes, emotions often get in the way of doing dowsing. But it can also make a connection stronger as well. First, make a rough drawing of the area you intend to search. Then have something that belongs to your pet to connect with the vibration. Place your tool over it to get a reading from it and find out if that pet is still alive or not. Then clear your mind and program into your subconscious what it is you wish to achieve and how you will go about it. If there is no response, ask if your pet has wondered beyond the perimeter you are dowsing. At the same time, use your knowledge of cat behavior. Cats generally prefer areas where they can get the best cover from exposure since they are predators.

Recently I used the I-Ching instead for a woman whose favorite cat tonk off on her. The I-Ching informed me that the person's cat had been drawn to the call of nature and sought to experience its independence, but also that this owner needed to learn detachment from this experience because she was over-possessive with the cat and smothering its natural expression. The final part of the reading said that when she had learned the lesson, the cat would appear again and "all would be well." But it would take some time. Three months later, her cat showed up and she recaptured it without the cat struggling, and they were reunited. Sometimes we need to use more than one way of divining for gathering information, because things do happen for a reason; we need to know what lessons we can learn from every experience, and not simply suffer them, because there are really no guarantees except for the wisdom we might gain from life experience.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:39 pm 

Thank you for your response, mindgame. As I now, she is still missing & my dowsing tells me she's deceased. The 'not knowing' has been driving me nuts, as I wish that I had some disclosure on this...
Much appreciated, NL

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:01 pm 

NightLighter wrote:
Thank you for your response, mindgame. As I now, she is still missing & my dowsing tells me she's deceased. The 'not knowing' has been driving me nuts, as I wish that I had some disclosure on this...
Much appreciated, NL

Just wanted to update to say she was found, deceased - my intuitions had told me in the North of her perimeters, whereas, she was Southward...
Thank you, mindgame - your help was greatly appreciated! Blessings, NL